Finally saw the bright vibrant lilies of various colours set in Italy, Venice along the canals of La Serenissima setting with my aunty this Friday. Italy is one of my favourite countries with beautiful arts and great food like pasta and gelato. Italy is definitely one place I want to visit. I started learning some basic Italian phrases during my free time and I look forward to speaking in Italy with the locals hopefully by next year.
Besides the beautiful inspired Italian architectures at the Flower Dome, there are many unique illies like the double-flowered pink lilies which I love and also the energetic showy yellow and orange lilies.
Lilytopia 2025 is available from 22 May, Thursday to 15 June, Sunday.
At Singapore Gardens by the Bay, Flower Dome
Nearest MRTs: Gardens by the Bay station and Bayfront station
Visit the Gardens by the Bay website here for more information.
Like and subscribe to flowers, arts and travel channel if you enjoy watching the videos.
I love Italian olives, really tasty and healthy.














No comments:
Post a Comment